Subject: Re: Amiga seeing the PC?
From: [email-masked] (Dan Ablan)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 1996 01:31:32 -0500

>
>Has anyone successfully setup their Amiga to mount the
>PC drives as volumes?

                  Simply use "Cross Dos". Most Amiga's (2.1) should
                  already have a version in the system.
                  Check in the "Storage Drawer" under "Dos Drivers".
                  Look for the "PCO" icon. Move that icon to the
                  "DEVS" "Dos Drivers" drawer, and reboot your system.
                  From now on, the PC drive should load.

                  Dan Ablan
________________________________________________

AGA DIGITAL STUDIOS
Chicago
[email-masked]
(312) 649-9391

http://www.mcs.com/~dma/home.html
________________________________________________